Global Industrial Internship in Project Management
Engineering - Atlas Copco Tools Eastern Europe
For our Global Industrial Internship Program starting in spring 2019 (till end of your studies) we are looking for Master Students who are collaborative, open minded, resourceful and entrepreneurial with a passion for mixing both technology and business.
Attractive – our offer:
- You as a Master’s student get the unique opportunity to gain work experience within Atlas Copco parallel to your studies and write an international master thesis abroad in our global business
- You will work self-dependent and get diversified tasks with a broad range of development opportunities at a constantly growing and innovative global player
- You receive personal and professional training through our internal Academy as well as personal coaching to grow as an individual and learn from experienced Managers
- You gain global experiences with international peers during one week in Sweden and peer coaching sessions
- You will get a broader view about our business by visiting our Production facility in Hungary
- You gain working experience locally & abroad to get yourself started for your future career within Atlas Copco and work on interesting projects with global customers like VW, Audi, Ford, Siemens, Airbus, Boeing, Alstom etc.
Inspiring – your future tasks:
You will work part time parallel to your studies within the Project team at Atlas Copco, Industrial Technique. Supported by your mentor and your colleagues, you will take part in various projects and you are likely to manage projects yourself as well. Your main tasks will be connected to direct communication with final customer, divisional project team, internal sales team, planning and tracking the project and you will have the opportunity to take an exciting insight in Project Coordinator’s life. You have the chance to get work experience locally and create a world-class Master thesis.
Convincing – your current profile:
- You are currently in the middle of your master program with an engineering focus ideally within the field of Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Project Management
- You are planning to start writing your world class master thesis during 2019/2020
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- You need to have basic knowledge and experience in usage of Excel and PowerPoint
- You should have an interest in working with industrial tools, customers and planning
- You are motivated to spend your lecture-free time working full time
- You are a dynamic person with strong interpersonal skills
- You are driven with positive enthusiasm and a pragmatic approach
- You have awareness and appreciation of multi-cultural qualities on a global basis
- You have aspirations to work internationally